Bolton CT Real Estate Update
Bolton Connecticut is conveniently located on I-384, U.S. Route 44 and U.S. Route 6. This provides easy access to Hartford, New York and Boston Massachusetts.
One of the perks of living in Bolton is the Indian Notch Park which is located on Lower Bolton Lake. Indian Notch Park is open during the summer months. It has a swimming and picnic area, a pavilion, a baseball field and a basketball court.
Lower Bolton Lake is a sought after spot during this season. It allows 6HP motor boats. A state boat launch is located in Rt. 44 or Boston Turnpike. At the boat launch, I met Duke while showing off in the lake. He did look amazing and I should say, quite dashingly good looking.
Duke, the great swimmer:
If you are going to visit Lower Bolton Lake, stop by Milano Pizza for some true Italian dishes
Current Bolton CT Real Estate Update:
44 Single Family Homes are for Sale:
- Average Listing Price-$360,484
- Average Square Footage-2,325
- Average Days on the Market-64 days
16 Single Family Homes are Under Contract
- Average Listing Price-$239,041
- Average Square Footage-1,648
- Average Days on the Market-113 days
3 Single Family Homes were Sold in May 2014
- Average Sold Price-$276.500
- Average Square Footage-2,108
- Average Days on the Market-129 Days
In April 2014, only 1 home is sold. The sold price is $176,900 with 1,185 square feet. It took only 13 days before it went under contract.
Using a six-month sales history, Bolton CT’s current home inventory of 44 units will be depleted in less than 6 months. This is considered a balanced market. It is neither a seller’s nor a buyer’s market.
Search Homes For Sale in Bolton CT
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Manchester CT September 2017 Real Estate Market Report - October 3, 2017
- Manchester CT August 2017 Real Estate Market Report - September 10, 2017
- Coventry CT Real Estate Market Report-August 2017 - August 10, 2017