Perfect for First-Time Home Buyers in Bolton Connecticut
Bolton is called the Town for All Seasons. It housed the Lower Bolton lake which is approximately 178 acres.
Its proximity to Hartford, 10 to 15-minute commute, has driven lakefront hunters towards this part of the State. It is close to the interstate highways which provides convenience to the regular commuters. You can easily hop onto I-384, U.S. Route 44 and U.S. Route 6 to visit other New England States such as New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Bolton is right next to the town of Manchester. The residents of Bolton can enjoy the town’s rural setting along with the town of Manchester and Vernon’s sprawling recreational and shopping centers, diversified restaurants, and various retail stores and franchises. Hence, there should be no reason to live a rusticated life in this rural town.
Check out this Lovely Home for Sale in Bolton: It is Perfect for First-Time Home Buyers in Bolton Connecticut
- 3-Bedroom Split Level with 1 Full Bathroom
- 1335 Square Feet
- .35 acres of level, lightly wooded land
- Open-Floor Concept
- New Siding
- New Roof
- New Furnace
- New Hot Water Tank
- New Well Water Tank
- New Windows
- Streaming Natural Light
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Private Setting
- Desirable Neighborhood
- Lovingly Maintained by the Owners for 52 years
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Saying No to Commission. Yes to Professional Service Fee - June 10, 2017
- You are a Realtor! Be Damn Proud of It! - April 19, 2017
- You Can’t Reject Section 8 Tenants! - February 21, 2017