The Taste of Manchester
“The Taste of Manchester is a pub crawl style event.
Each participating business will have a “Tasting” section set up at their location offering a sampling of some menu items. You can start anywhere along the route, visiting as many participating locations as you can.”
For the price of $25 for an adult and $15 for a child- each ticket holder is eligible to hop from one restaurant to another either by taking the bus originating from The Army and Navy Club or by stopping by their selected restaurants on their own.
The 2015 Participants:
Here are some TIPS from the organizers to make this event more fun and memorable:
- Come hungry! This event is a great venue for local restaurants to offer samples, there is always a ton of food and the seasoned tasters know to pace themselves!
- Wear comfortable shoes … and stretchy pants
- Be sure to get a door prize ticket from each location you visit. You must be present to win the door prizes. The more places you visit, the more tickets you get AND the more chances to win!
This event information is brought to you by Home Buyers Realty. If you are looking to buy and sell in Manchester Connecticut, contact Maria Gilda Racelis. The Realtor for Life.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Saying No to Commission. Yes to Professional Service Fee - June 10, 2017
- You are a Realtor! Be Damn Proud of It! - April 19, 2017
- You Can’t Reject Section 8 Tenants! - February 21, 2017