Why You Should Buy 155 Brandy Street Bolton CT?
Bolton is called the Town for All Seasons. It housed the Lower Bolton lake which is approximately 178 acres.
Its proximity to Hartford, 10 to 15-minute commute, has driven lakefront hunters towards this part of the State. It is close to the interstate highways which provides convenience to the regular commuters. You can easily hop onto I-384, U.S. Route 44 and U.S. Route 6 to visit other New England States such as New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Bolton is right next to the town of Manchester. The residents of Bolton can enjoy the town’s rural setting along with the town of Manchester and Vernon’s sprawling recreational and shopping centers, diversified restaurants, and various retail stores and franchises. Hence, there should be no reason to live a rusticated life in this rural town.
155 Brandy Street Bolton CT
- 3-Bedroom Split Level
- 1335 Square Feet
- .35 acres of level, lightly wooded land
- Open-Floor Concept
- New Siding
- New Roof
- New Furnace
- New Hot Water Tank
- New Well Water Tank
- Streaming Natural Light155 Brandy St. Bolton CT
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Private Setting
- Desirable Neighborhood
- Lovingly Maintained by the Owners for 52 years
Ideal Home for First-Time Home Buyers
|Maria Gilda Racelis|
For all your real estate needs, you should only be contacting ME.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Coventry CT Real Estate Market Report-August 2017 - August 10, 2017
- July 2017 Manchester CT Real Estate Market Update - August 4, 2017
- Manchester CT- Real Estate Market Report for First-Time Home Buyers - July 24, 2017