Sold 17-19 Strant Street.
17-19 Strant Street is a Multi-Family Home in Manchester Connecticut. Before I tell you the story on how I got the listing, let me give you a little background on my Manchester way of life.
Part of my routine is taking my dogs out for a walk. My best buddy is a doberman. He is my protector and my best friend. It is because of the love for dobermans that I met a man who was walking his dog one morning along the street of Manchester.
The rest of the story is best described in the testimonial I received from my sellers.
- Current active listings is comprised more by homes priced under $200,000
- October fared better than the month of September when it comes to homes under $200,000. But overall, September sales is higher by four units.
- The median list price in October for homes under $200,000 is higher for 3 consecutive months. However, the median list price for the overall market fluctuated.
If the median sale price increases over time, it generally indicates an appreciating market in which demand exceeds supply. Conversely, if the median sales price is decreasing, it indicates a declining market with diminished demand.
Hence, there is no indication that the Manchester Real Estate Market is in upward trend.
- Currently, there are 81 homes under contract. Until these properties are conveyed, this number will populate as sold units in the future period.
- Given the three-month historical sales, the current inventory of 251 homes is expected to be depleted within four to five months. Six months as absorption rate is considered as “Balance Market.” Hence, the market is performing slightly in favor of the sellers.
This real estate market report is brought to you by Maria Gilda Racelis of Home Buyers Realty. For all your Manchester CT real estate needs, please contact this Realtor. You will be glad you did.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Saying No to Commission. Yes to Professional Service Fee - June 10, 2017
- You are a Realtor! Be Damn Proud of It! - April 19, 2017
- You Can’t Reject Section 8 Tenants! - February 21, 2017