December 2015 Manchester CT Real Estate Data
Here is the latest real estate market news in Manchester Connecticut. You will find in this December 2015 Manchester CT Real Estate Data historical active listings which I have not incorporated in my past reports.
Active Listings as of December 14, 2015.
- Currently there are 215 single family homes for sale. Out of this 215, the most expensive home is listed at $699,900 with 7,407 square feet of living space, 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This has been on the market for 982 days.
- The average listing price is $211,400 with 1,813 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
For a quick overview of the real estate activity, see below:
The month of August had the most number of listings for the year 2015; followed by September and then by July. This data disproved that Spring is the season wherein most listings hit the market.
However, based on my August 2015 Market Report, the month of July had 71 units sold which is 5 units more in August.
Homes Under Contract
Ninety Six Homes are currently under contract. Out of this number, the average listing price is $181,377 with 1,628 average square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The most expensive home is $465,000 with 3,295 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This property has been on the market for 17 days before it went under contract.
Sold Homes in Manchester CT
29 units were sold in November. The average sale price and square feet is $162,366 and 1,636, respectively.
The median sale price for November is $133,000. This separates the upper half from the bottom half. This means that 14 units are sold below the median sale price of $133,000 and 14 units are sold higher than $133,000.
The absorption rate based on the 6-month sales is 52.67. Using this rate, the current inventory of 215 single family homes is expected to be depleted within 4 months. This is considered as seller’ market.
Homes betweeen $350,001-$450000
This December 2015 Manchester CT real estate market data is brought to you by Maria Gilda Racelis of Home Buyers Realty. For all your Manchester CT real estate needs, please contact this Realtor. You will be glad you did.
If you are looking to buy or sell properties in Manchester Connecticut, make sure to have the best representation. Contact Maria Gilda Racelis of Home Buyers Realty.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Coventry CT Real Estate Market Report-August 2017 - August 10, 2017
- July 2017 Manchester CT Real Estate Market Update - August 4, 2017
- Manchester CT- Real Estate Market Report for First-Time Home Buyers - July 24, 2017