Manchester CT Real Estate Activity
We had milder and warmer winter this year. This gentler temperature worked in favor of Manchester CT Real Estate in January 2016. So let us see what happened in the month of January, 2016.
- Total Sold Single Family Homes: 26
- Most Expensive Sold Home: $372,000 with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3,391 square feet
- Least Expensive Sold Home: $45,000 with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 864 square feet
- Average Price of Sold Home: $182,541 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,659 square feet
- Median Price of Sold Home: $167,250 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,371 square feet
“Median Price separates the top half of the total units sold from the bottom half. A consistent increase in median price indicates an appreciating market.”
Now, let us check what happened in January of 2015 to make the comparison.
- Total Sold Single Family Homes: 27
- Most Expensive Sold Home: $336,000 with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3,477 square feet
- Least Expensive Sold Home: $60,000 with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 907 square feet
- Average Price of Sold Home: $160,977 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,610 square feet
- Median Price of Sold Home: $144,900 with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1,372 square feet
Summarily, although the month of January 2016 is less by one unit, overall, January of this year outperformed the same month of last year using the Sold Price/Square Feet ratio for the Most Expensive Sold Home, and Average and Median Price of Sold Home.
For all your real estate market information needs, go to www.amazingcthomes.com and www.inthect.com. You will find monthly market information from this site to keep you abreast of the local Manchester CT real estate market activity.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Coventry CT Real Estate Market Report-August 2017 - August 10, 2017
- July 2017 Manchester CT Real Estate Market Update - August 4, 2017
- Manchester CT- Real Estate Market Report for First-Time Home Buyers - July 24, 2017