Maria Does Make it Happen or Maria Makes it Happen… familiar lines cited on my clients’ testimonials for their closing statement.
I do make my clients dream come true through persistence and unflinching dedication to provide unsurpassed service, and through the knowledge, skills and experiences acquired throughout the years in this business.
However, nowhere did I ever mention that I can perform a miracle. It is a miracle the buyers are asking if they want to get the house for 22 percent less than the asking price and $2000 more than the annual property taxes threshold to qualify without making changes on their financing capacity.
The prophylaxes for buyers who have the tendency to linger in the unrealistic world are simple:
1) Inject market data and information.
2) Give objective opinion of the property’s price.
3) Use mathematical formula to calculate Net to the Seller factoring in seller’s concession for buyers’ closing costs.
There are buyers who would need several doses to get the reality into their system.
It has been proven time and time again that I negotiate for my clients to the best of my ability but the fact remains.
Latest posts by Maria Gilda Racelis (see all)
- Saying No to Commission. Yes to Professional Service Fee - June 10, 2017
- You are a Realtor! Be Damn Proud of It! - April 19, 2017
- You Can’t Reject Section 8 Tenants! - February 21, 2017